The ISGR Vision
Our Vision for ISGR/IHGR is to be a leading international educator with a community of passionate life-long learners, inspiring global citizens to embrace diversity and explore the world.
ISGR/IHGR is an international school with students aged from 5 to 19, which fosters a culture of learning with respect and open mindedness.
Based on IB world or Swedish national standards, we tailor our curriculum to provide students with the tools to be life-long learners in a stimulating and nurturing environment. We value authentic learning experiences with a global perspective.
We learn together for the future.
- We provide an education that is reflective, adaptive and challenging
- We guide students to reach their full academic and personal potential in order to create a better world
- We view cultural diversity as a source of enrichment
- We embrace the academic diversity in our students
- We nurture our school community with care and respect
- We make local and global connections
One School Community
We think, plan and act as one school community.
We are a community that fosters education for sustainability and well-being.
We are a community that fosters an ethical approach to digital competency in our leading, teaching and learning.