The ISGR Vision
Our Vision for ISGR/IHGR is to be a leading international educator with a community of passionate life-long learners, inspiring global citizens to embrace diversity and explore the world.
ISGR/IHGR is an international school with students aged from 5 to 19, which fosters a culture of learning with respect and open mindedness.
Based on IB world or Swedish national standards, we tailor our curriculum to provide students with the tools to be life-long learners in a stimulating and nurturing environment. We value authentic learning experiences with a global perspective.
We learn together for the future.
- We provide an education that is reflective, adaptive and challenging
- We guide students to reach their full academic and personal potential in order to create a better world
- We view cultural diversity as a source of enrichment
- We embrace the academic diversity in our students
- We nurture our school community with care and respect
- We make local and global connections
1) One internationally minded school culture
The International and National sections share common values and rules
The International and National sections work towards a unified school culture through areas such as cross-team work, culture activities, Visible Thinking and The Responsive Classroom
2) Learning for the future
ICT is integrated into teaching so that it becomes a natural learning tool
Students have access to ICT tools for different learning situations and styles
3) Differentiated Learning
Teachers support students to learn at their own level and speed
Teaching is adapted to suit the individual learning styles of students