At ISGR we use two systems to help us organize and communicate information.
ManageBac - Curriculum & Communication:
Managebac contains curriculum information. This ranges from units of inquiry, to homework, assessments and report cards.
· PYP teachers use managebac to communicate with parents
· MYP Advisors use managebac to communicate with students and parents
· PYP and MYP Monthly newsletters are sent out via managebac
· PTA Newsletter
· School reports: This term you will be able to access your child’s report card through the ManageBac curriculum platform in the portfolio section. The school report can be downloaded as a PDF for your own personal records.
· The ISGR Parent Group is the school’s official communication platform. You can join or unjoin this group. Messages will be sent to your e-mail.
School Soft - Registry & Attendance:
SchoolSoft contains information about the student and contact details for parents.
· Parents must keep their contact details up to date on SchoolSoft. These are the details used when a member of staff needs to reach you
· Reporting Absences: Absences must be reported by parents on SchoolSoft before 8am. If your child is absent several days in a row, the absence must be reported for each day.
· Teachers use this system to take attendance each morning.
· Administration (Admissions and Finance) use SchoolSoft for parent and student information
· The nurse uses SchoolSoft, which is connected to the health system