Our Vision for ISGR/IHGR is to be a leading international educator with a community of passionate life-long learners, inspiring global citizens to embrace diversity and explore the world.
ISGR/IHGR is an international school with students aged from 5 to 19, which fosters a culture of learning with respect and open mindedness.
Based on IB world or Swedish national standards, we tailor our curriculum to provide students with the tools to be life-long learners in a stimulating and nurturing environment. We value authentic learning experiences with a global perspective.
We learn together for the future.
1) One internationally minded school culture
- The International and National sections share common values and rules
- The International and National sections work towards a unified school culture through areas such as cross team work, culture activities, Visible Thinking and The Responsive Classroom
2) Learning for the future
- ICT is integrated into teaching so that it becomes a natural learning tool
- Students have access to ICT tools for different learning situations and styles
3) Differentiated Learning
- Teachers support students to learn at their own level and speed
- Teaching is adapted to suit the individual learning styles of students